Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
What is SEO?
- SEO is known as Search Engine Optimization. It is the process of improving and an act of modifying a website to increase its top ranking It is a crawler-based listing of search engines.
- Whenever you enter a query in a search engine text box and hit 'enter’ and search option. You get a list of web results that contain that query term. Users normally regularly to visit websites that are at the top of this list as they became aware of those to be more relevant to the query.
- If you have ever wondered why some of these websites rank better than the others, then you must know that it is because of a powerful web marketing technique called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Why you should use SEO????
- Brand awareness – A website having a high ranking means more people see the name of the company and become familiar with the company and its products, even if they haven’t made a purchase.
- Targeted traffic – Search engine optimization brings paying customers to your doorstep.
- Your competitors – Keeping ahead of your competition in the organic search results can help boost the perceived position of your company in your marketplace.
How it Works????
- Search engines, such as Google, Yahoo!, and Bing, scour the World Wide Web. Their automated "robots" (also called "spiders") move from page to page and site to site by following links.
- Along the way read the code for the pages they visit. The information from the page code is incorporated into the search engine's vast knowledge base.
ARCHITECTURE OF Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Business Analysis
- Analysis & Reporting
- Link Building
- Content Development
- Site Architecture
- Keyword Research
Types of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
White Hat SEO
White hat SEO is a safe and an ethical business technique. Its techniques are beneficial for site visitors as well as for search engines. The main aim of white hat SEO helps to improve search engine result positions. It is an ongoing process and also slower than black hat SEO.
Black Hat SEO
Black hat SEO is the techniques that are unacceptable to search engines to boost a page's position in search results. It is faster than white hat SEO. These techniques are intended to trick search engines into giving pages higher positions in search results, and they have no benefit to site visitors. The goal is to improve search engine result positions no matter what it takes to do it. They work until search engines find out about them and they don't work. Some people don't understand that black hat SEO techniques can get their sites penalized by or banned from search engines.
Gray hat SEO
Gray hat SEO is a more risky technique as compared than white hat SEO. They helped to improve the search engine techniques. They're questionable SEO techniques and not work same as the black hat SEO technique. However, what's considered gray hat SEO today might be black hat SEO next year.
IMPORTANCE OF Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Today our world is full of competition. Each and every field is going to a high competitive level. This is a rabbit race who runs fast and gain success in their field. If they are slow thinker or runners, they always stand on race in the last position. SEO works also same and plays an important role in this competitive market.
- SEO plays important role in online business.
- Quality work will be very helpful to meet the business objective and get rapid revenue.
- If two websites are selling the same product at the same price, that time SEO optimized the website and it shows that website on a first / above position that users / customers liked more.
- Some of the search users are likely more to choose top of the five or six suggestions in the result page. This priority or take an advantage of sourcing services to your website/ customers and on-line store. You need or require to rank as high as possible.
- SEO is not only about search engine, but it improves the user experience and usability of a website.
- SEO is a good result in the social promotion of your web site. People who find your website by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels.
- It is also important for the smooth running of a big website.
- Web sites with more than one author can benefit from SEO in a direct and indirect way. Their direct benefit is to increase in search engine traffic and their indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
Advantages of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- High Brand Credibility
- Increased Traffic
- Take your business on a high level
- Increase business Revenue
- Brand Promotion & Awareness
- Increased website usability
- High ROI
- Better Conversion Rates
- Open business 24/7
- Good for social media
- By pass competition
Disadvantages of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Getting noticed by more than your target audience
- Complexity and dynamic nature
- Absence of consistency
- Time consuming
- Over Success
- Need Good Content
- White Hat and Black Hat
SEARCH MARKETING LANDSCAPE
1:25:37 PM Friday, February 19, 2021