ELECTRONIC CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT(E-CRM)
E-CRM means Electronic Customer Relationship Management
. It is derived from the E-Commerce. It is the web-based application technology, i.e. internet, intranet or extranet used for emails, websites, chat rooms, forums and other channels, etc. It is a well-structured and coordinated process of CRM that automates the processes in marketing, sales and customer service. They have the ability to hold all the functions of CRM.However,the overall goal can be seen as effectively managing differentiated relationships between with all customers and communicating with them on an individual basis.
An effective E-CRM increases the efficiency of the processes as well as improving the interactions with customers and enables businesses to customize products and services that meet the customers’ individual needs. E-CRM is a subset of CRM that focuses on enabling customer interactions via e-channels. It works in the following area:-
- New type of Customers & firms
- Digital Firms and Globalization
- IS and researches
- IT managers
ECRM works for Customers -
- Price sensitive.
- Live time-compressed lives.
- Want their needs met.
- Want their products fast with greater convenience.
- Have unprecedented control.
ECRM works for Companies -
- Digital companies.
- Flatten (less hierarchy).
- Location Independent.
- Low transaction and coordinating cost.
- Using strong IT infrastructure (Enterprise software, hardware, Internet, LAN,WAN
GOALS OF ECRM (Electronic Customer Relationship Management)
Our goal is to provide useful guidelines for the efficient integration of e-CRM. It is reducing the costs of marketing. It helps to improve the satisfaction of customer needs and gives the result accurate & relevance of recommendations. It also helps to increase the conversion rate, i.e., Turn browsers into buyers, customer retention, and frequency, order size, customer response, competitiveness through differentiation and its profitability.
Customers’ Desires or Expectation from ECRM
- It should be convenient for online services and shopping.
- It should be relevant to all community, content, products and services
- It should be easy to use and simple.
- It should be well presented for selection of products/ services.
- It is easy way voice communication to the direct interaction and responsiveness of the merchant.
- It should be saved and secure for the transaction and personal data.
Architecture Of Electronic Business (eCommerce)
The benefits of E-CRM include the following:
- Improved customer relations, service and support
- Matching the customers' behavior with suitable offers
- Increased customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Greater efficiency and cost reduction
- Increased business revenue
E-CRM provides the ability to capture, integrate, and distribute data gained on the organization’s Web site throughout the enterprise. Many organizations are considering adopting the concept of electronic Customer Relationship Management (e-CRM). E-CRM solution supports marketing, sales and service. With the advancement of Web-based technology, market dynamics are driving companies to adopt e-CRM.
12:18:39 PM Friday, February 19, 2021