NIMBUS IT SOLUTIONS
have listed out the most banks in India as Banking & Financial Sector. NIMBUS services are categorized & classified by TRAI regulations for sending out bulk SMS. Here are the list of most banks in India uses BULK SMS SERVICES
for their promotion, loan EMI reminders, Payment clearance updates and transaction SMS etc.
SOME BANKS USING BULK SMS SERVICES IN INDIA
Some banks use TRANSACTIONAL
services in India for all their financial products and services.
- Axis Bank
- Citi Bank
- City Union Bank
- DCB Bank
- Dhan Laxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- HSBC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- South Indian Bank
- State Bank of India
- Yes Bank
- Union Bank of India
AN INFOGRAPHIC ON TOP BANKS USING SMS SERVICES IN INDIA
QUALITIES OF NIMBUS BULK SMS SERVICE
- NIMBUS BULK SMS GATEWAY is the best & a top leading company in India.
- NIMBUS is the best SMS service provider.
- It is run by a large qualified and professional team to cater small companies to large corporate companies.
- The NIMBUS BULK SMS Gateway Center is associated with the best operators in India covering the entire states in India.
- The SMS Gateway Center has been serving through its SMS Resellers panel all over India.
NIMBUS Bulk SMS SERVICES used by Banks
It is used to send to your customer to pass on information necessary for using your product or service.
- Automatically generates One Time password for bank account holder/ company account holder.
- By a bank of an account holder regarding his/her available account balance information.
- Notify to the Employee by a company regarding his Salary updates and company updates.
- Loan EMI Reminders.
- Insurance Premium Reminders.
- ECS Clearance Reminders.
- Credit card due date reminders.
- Utility bill payment reminders.
- Payment or instrument clearance update.
- Offers on Loan, Banking, etc.,
- Daily Balance Alerts.
- Minimum Monthly / Quarterly Bank Balance alerts.
- Cheque book delivery updates.
- and much more.