HTML EMAIL LAYOUT TIPS FOR AN EEFECTIVE EMAIL MARKETING
to promote your products and offers using bulk email marketing services. Today, various online marketers are using email marketing software, but it is astonishing that most of them do not follow the fundamental rules of email layout design. Email marketing and Social Media helps to grow your business. But, it’s hard to find with any other form of marketing with the kind of return email has at the same price point. Fortunately, most people use only a few email clients, whether they be desktop email clients such as Outlook or Thunderbird, or web-based clients such as Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail etc.
THE WORK OF HTML EMAIL LAYOUT
PROCESS OF EMAIL MARKETING
HTML LAYOUT TIPS
When creating an HTML email, there are a number of things to consider. HTML Email messages, you must pay attention to the email outlining and if you want to create a well-exhibited HTML Email, you also need to deal with the lack of HTML email standards and support for across 100’s of different email clients. Here are five tips that ensure the best layout:-
- Don’t use background images in your HTML email. Your email layout width must be within 650 pixels.
- Do not design your HTML email like it’s a web page. Select between one or two column layout.
- Do not use a single image for your entire message. Maintain the balance between text and images.
- Do not use a single image for your entire message. Make your email compatible across email clients.
- Do not use externally linked CSS.
- Do use nested tables to create your HTML email layout.
- Do Include a plain text part with your HTML email message.
- Do define styles in your HTML email using standard HTML attributes.
- Don't Use HTML Bullet Points.
THE BEST TIP TO WRITE INTERACTIVE EMAIL FOR YOUR BULK EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
Email Marketing is the directly sending a commercial message to a group of people. It is a direct communication way to sending the messages across the world. Email Marketing Interaction is the best way to communicate between sender and readers. With interactive communication through using email, a business gradually creates a large customer base. The following tips to write interactive emails for your bulk email marketing campaign are: -
- Run Surveys
- Ask for product reviews
- Make use of videos
- Employ graphic visuals in your email