NIMBUS IT SOLUTIONS PROVIDES BEST WEB DEVELOPER
WHAT IS A WEB SITE?
- A website is an address (location) on the World Wide Web that contains your web pages. Basically, a website is your personal online communications connection to the rest of the world.
- A website is totally different from any other type of publishing, advertising or communications media.
THE DESIGN PROCESS
- Designing for the web requires the relevant content of a brochure or magazine, the colorful look of high-quality print, and the attention-grabbing impact of television advertising. Plus, it should offer a valuable product and/or information, be updated frequently and stay current with changing technology
- A Web Site is never done
BENEFITS OF A WEBSITE
- It is an one time investment
- Long term high returns
- Larger media and huge market
- Can target international markets.
- Need to renew once a year only.
- NO need of physical brochures or leaflets.
- Can present an extra information at NO COST.
- Can present a better view of the product with the help of MULTIMEDIA.
- Customized content.
TYPES OF WEBSITES
We offer three types of websites:-
Static Website: A basic web site which includes Photos, Content, Contact information and Basic web design.
Dynamic Website: An advanced website which comprises of Self editing convenience for content of website, Advance design, Unlimited pages and Inquiry form etc.
CMS Website: A website with advance features like complete content management system, Unlimited pages, User login facility, Live chat and Animation etc.
Once you have decided to establish a web site there are three steps to getting it online.
- Get a domain name - This is your personal/private address on the Web.
- Find a web hosting service - Here is where your website will reside. Free vs Private Web Hosting
- Design, build and upload your website - The process of website creation.
Five step process for effective website design
- Promote your ideas, hobbies, or beliefs
- To advertise your company or product
- Make loads of money really fast
- Provide customer services and support
- To keep your customer base informed
- Give or sell information
- Create an 'Extended Business Card' for your company
- Provide internal information and services for your company
- Page layout
- Page design
- Web page layout
- Site layout
- Web page construction
- Graphics techniques
- User Interaction
- Final Checklist
- Fine Tune
- Traffic analysis