ELECTRONIC CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT(E-CRM)
An effective E-CRM increases the efficiency of the processes as well as improving the interactions with customers and enables businesses to customize products and services that meet the customers’ individual needs. E-CRM is a subset of CRM that focuses on enabling customer interactions via e-channels. It works in the following area:-
- New type of Customers & firms
- Digital Firms and Globalization
- IS and researches
- IT managers
ECRM works for Customers -
- Price sensitive.
- Live time-compressed lives.
- Want their needs met.
- Want their products fast with greater convenience.
- Have unprecedented control.
- Digital companies.
- Flatten (less hierarchy).
- Location Independent.
- Low transaction and coordinating cost.
- Using strong IT infrastructure (Enterprise software, hardware, Internet, LAN,WAN
Customers’ Desires or Expectation from ECRM
- It should be convenient for online services and shopping.
- It should be relevant to all community, content, products and services
- It should be easy to use and simple.
- It should be well presented for selection of products/ services.
- It is easy way voice communication to the direct interaction and responsiveness of the merchant.
- It should be saved and secure for the transaction and personal data.
Architecture Of Electronic Business (eCommerce)
The benefits of E-CRM include the following:
- Improved customer relations, service and support
- Matching the customers' behavior with suitable offers
- Increased customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Greater efficiency and cost reduction
- Increased business revenue